Search This Blog

Thursday 7 May 2015

Doneword: Single Act for the Divinity. 'the Creation, the Re...



Doneword: Single Act for the Divinity. 'the Creation, the Re...:     Book of Heaven Volume 18 Luisa Piccarreta October 24, 1925 Who Thinks of the Passion Keeps Jesus Company. Instead, Who ...





Saturday, 28 March 2015


Single Act for the Divinity. 'the Creation, the Redemption and the Sanctification'- Luisa Piccarreta




Book of Heaven
Volume 18
Luisa Piccarreta
October 24, 1925



Who Thinks of the Passion Keeps Jesus Company. Instead, Who Lives in the Divine Volition Finds in Act the Creation and the Passion and Makes His What is of God.

Finding myself in my usual state, in my interior I felt my sweet Jesus moving in an act of extending Himself in me, as if He had gone into agony. I heard his agonizing wheezing, and I also felt myself agonizing with Him. And so, after having suffered a little together, Jesus said to me: "My daughter, thinking about my Passion, feeling compassion for Me in my pains, is most pleasing to Me. I no longer feel alone in my pains; I feel the company of the creature, the cause of my suffering and whom I love so much; and, having it together with Me, my suffering is alleviated.

"How harsh is isolation in suffering! When I see Myself alone without anyone to confide my pains to, nor anyone to whom I can give the fruit my pains contain, I remain as suffocated by pains and by love; and my Love is not able to go on. Therefore, I come to you to suffer in you; and you suffer together with Me the pains of my Passion which are always in act, in order to repeat what I did and suffered in my Humanity.

"Repeating in the creature my Passion as in act differs from one who only thinks of and feels compassion for my pains. The former is an act of my Life, which is placed in my stead to repeat my pains; and I feel the effects and the value of the Divine Life given back to Me; on the other hand, in thinking of my pains and feeling compassion for Me, it is only the company of the creature that I feel. But do you know in whom I can repeat my pains or the act of my Passion? In whoever has my Will as centre of life.

"My Will alone is the Act that has no succession of acts. This single Act is fixed at a point which is never displaced, and this point is Eternity. And while It is a single Act, It is prime act, interminable act; Its circumference is so immense that no one can flee from It; It encircles every­thing and everyone with a single embrace - everything parting from that prime Act, as a single ActThus, the Creation, the Redemption and the Sanctification are a single Act for the Divinity. Because my Will is a single Act, it has the power of making all acts Its own, as if they were one act alone.
    
"Now, whoever lives in my Will possesses this single Act; and it is not to be marvelled that it takes part in the pains of my Passion which are always in act.

"In this single Act there is found in act its Creator, who creates Creation; and the soul, forming a single Act with its God, creates together, flowing as a single Act in all created things, and forms the glory of Creation for its Cre­ator. Its love shines over all created things, enjoys and takes pleasure in them; it loves them as things of its own and the things of its God. In that single Act, it has a note that makes an echo in all the Divine Operation, and it says in its ecstasy of love: 'What is Yours is mine and what is mine is Yours. Glory, honour and love be to my Creator!'

"In this single Act is found in act the Redemption; It makes it all its own. It suffers my pains as if they were its own; it flows in all that I did, in my prayers, in my works, in my words, in everything; and it has a note of reparation, of compassion, of love and of substitution in my Life.

"In this single Act is found everything; It makes everything its own, and it puts its exchange of love every­where. Therefore, to live in my Will is the prodigy of prodigies. It is the enchantment of God and of all Heaven to see the littleness of the creature flowing in all the things of its Creator, while, as a solar ray bound to this single Act, it diffuses itself everywhere and in everyone.

"Therefore, I recommend to you that, even at the cost of your life, you never go out of this single Act of my Will, so that It repeat in you as in act the Creation, the Redemption and the Sanctification.

"See, even nature contains things that closely resemble this single Act. In the atmosphere, the Sun has a single Act; and because it was created by God it always does a single Act. Its light and its heat are so united together that they are rendered inseparable and, from its height, it is always in the act of sending light and heat. While it seems to do nothing other than a single Act, the circumference of this light descends below and it is so immense, it embraces all the earth; and, with its breadth, it produces innumerable effects and constitutes itself light and glory of all created things ... In virtue of thissingle Act, it encloses in itself each plant and to some it administers development, to others the ripening of their fruits, to some sweetness, and to others perfume. It can be said that all the earth begs its life from the Sun and that each plant, even the smallest blade of grass, implores from the Sun its growth and each fruit it produces. But the Sun never changes actions; it is glorified in always doing a single Act.

''Also, human nature contains something that closely resembles asingle Act; it has the palpitation of the heart. Human living begins with the heartbeat. This always does a single Act; it does not know how to do anything other than palpitate. But the virtue of this palpitation and its effects are innumerable in human life. As it palpitates, and at each palpitation, it makes the blood circulate in the members, even in the extreme parts; and, palpitating, it gives strength to the feet to walk, the hands to work, the mouth to speak, the mind to think; it administers heat and strength to the whole person. All depends on the palpitation. This is so true, if the palpitation is slowed a little, the person loses energy and the desire to work; the intelligence is deadened, full of sorrow; a vague feeling of bodily discomfort is felt; and, if the heartbeat ceases its palpitation, life stops.

"The power of a single Act continually repeated is great; even greater, the single Act of the Eternal God that has the virtue of doing everything with a single Act.
"Whoever lives in my Will finds himself already in this single Act. As the heart always palpitates in human nature and constitutes its life, so my Will palpitates continually in the depth of the soul, but with a single palpitation; and, as It palpitates, It gives it beauty, sanctity, strength, love, goodness, wisdom ...

"This palpitation encloses Heaven and earth; and, as the circulation of the blood is surrounded by life, it finds itself in the highest points and in the most extreme parts. Where this single Act, this palpitation of the soul, reigns completely, it has full vigour and is a continuous prodigy that only a God knows how to do. Therefore, new Heavens are unveiled in it, new abysses of graces, and surprising truths. If it is asked whence so much good comes to it, the soul would respond, united to the Sun, and together with the human palpitation and with the Act of the Eternal God: 
'I do one single thing; I do always the Will of God, and I live in It. This is my whole secret."   

  

Sancta Maria Abbey: http://www.nunraw.com.uk (Website)     
Blogspot :http://www.nunraw.blogspot.co.uk, Doneword :http://www.donewill.blogspot.co.uk    |domdonald.org.uk,   Emails: nunrawdonald@yahoo.com, nunrawdonald@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment